1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), Care Credit, checks, Scratchpay and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Veterinary Care and Specialty Group understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
4. Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. We will be happy to send provider required documentation.
6. Cancellation/No-Show Policy
After two cancellations within 48 hours of the scheduled appointment or two no-shows, a non-refundable consultation deposit will be required when scheduling your next appointment.